Saturday, September 24, 2005

Trip on White River and Sunsets

My apologies for being away from the blog for so long. Since my last blog I have visited India for about 10 days. I returned both exhausted and sick. I also picked up poison oak which I have been fighting for three weeks now. My daughter Princessbelle had her tonsils out and some other medical complications.

Brokerbelle and I have begun to market some of my Branson pictures. Some of the pictures I will be putting on the blog. Although the pictures are copyrighted I want some of my occasional readers to see them.

Yesterday I went on a three hour boat ride on the White River. Some of the pictures of the ride are posted above as well as a great sunset yesterday evening.

The beauty of nature is the gift of God to us. These gifts are free and are received by HarleyDad with great thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy. A few are posted above.

HarleyDad

No comments: