Sunday, February 27, 2005

Cold Stone Creamery

Cold Stone Creamery
1615 W. Hwy 76, Suite K
Branson, Mo.

The Cold Stone Creamery is located just on the other side of Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede (with the big electronic video sign) and next to Fuddruckers.

Is it the best ice cream place in Branson? Well our family thinks so but then Branson has quite a few ice cream places, so we have cartons of ice cream to sample before we sleep. At any rate, it is the best we have found so far.

You pick out what you want in the ice cream and they mash it into it on a marble slab. Last night we had cookie dough with rasberries mashed in. Scrumptious!

Yummy, yes. Crowded yes. What can I say-I have not met anyone who does not like it. I wish I owned this franchise, people are beating down the door to get their ice cream and it is still February. What will it be like in August? Well, I don't know. But I bet we will find out.

This place is a family favorite.

HarleyDad

No comments: